HIGHLIGHTS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Realization


Quite spontaneous
Wasn’t it between us
All of the laughter’s
And All the tears
Felt as a Soft Rain
Switched in to the Acid
Chocking very slowly




Flushing down cheeks
We drank the Poison
Danced in the Flames
You called it a laughter
Was it  Salty Sadness ?

Distances unbearable
Then Irreconcilable
Hatred began sooner
Scratched this heart forever

I yelled so aloud
Punished my self
Endlessly though
Couldn’t get satisfied
So much of hatred ?
So much of love ?
Hated you for mocking me
With charming words

Vacuum and  the aloofness
Filled  in every moment  
Too much we missed
In winded channels


Was it the shame
Or was it fear
I could never accept
You in to my life
We drifted apart
Left so much unsaid
Realization  came
Little too late
Poignant Destiny
what we had shared
I can never hate you
You are my Beloved 



No comments: