HIGHLIGHTS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Eyes



When Stars are shining brightly in crystal blue sky
I always wonder
Whether I can call them your eyes
Then No…
That could be so unfit, coz they are not very bright  
And they can never ,convey so much of love

I would try to call them
Diamonds or Sapphire
But I wonder,they still seem lack in beauty


Your Eyes         
Are probably more bluer or are they Brown
May be more lustrous 
 
But the truth is
They look much more Sweeter
Always deeper  than deep blue ocean
I have drowned my self in

Do you know
Somethings can only be told with eyes
When you look at them they always talk
Not ever with words,
With a shimmer so inimitable
How can I tone them up with any thing
 I don’t really know anything would ever be alike
Still I think of them in my little rhyme
Though I spent a whole day
I could only put down some simple words
May beI am not a good writer
and I cannot think of many things
But I hope you wouldn’t mind
For  calling them just “Sweet Eyes”

No comments: