HIGHLIGHTS

Monday, November 29, 2010

Perfect Companion

Like the Sun,
Spreading soft rays of light
Or
Burning harshly in the desert

Like the Rain
whispering softly in to the ear
Or
Pouring brutally with the thunder 


Like the wind
Dancing across the flowers & fields
Or
Soaring with the power of demolition

Sometimes
So crisp and untainted
Like the morning twilight

Then again
Cold and Solemn
As the deepest Nights

How delightful a life can be
To be here with you 

Till the end


No I can’t  reject
Or neither  can resist
Power that love wields 
How wonderful it had been
some one to laugh with
someone to weep with
Even to fight with
In the momnets so dear
Some one to share with

And thus I know
You  will live in my heart
You will sleep in my eyes
You will be in my soul
Sometimes with tears
Sometimes with joy

The Perfect Companion 

No comments: