HIGHLIGHTS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Solitude

Sun comes up and sets again
Giving way to the cold nights
And I sit by my window
Thinking of the beautiful days ,that we used to spend together.
There used to be so many things to do , to talk , to laugh about .
There was never enogh time.

I never knew , there would be much time ,
There would be much space
Left blank when you are gone.
I never knew there would be so much of emptiness
I would rise , I would breeth , I would eat and then Sleep again ,
I keep listning to the same music,
I keep watching the same movie
Keep trying to fill up the space,
But nothing ever comes close

The world has stopped at one place
Things have stopped at one point.

Do you remember…
We would keep talking about nothing  for hours ….
We used to watch movies and argue about plots , characters.
We used to cook together. And you used to always adjust .
Used to laugh telling me how bad it tasted.
“Too much of Salt”
“Hay ..!  it got burned.”
You used to call it names and I would get angry
Now I am wondering whether you think of those days,
When life used to be so full and meaningful
I am wondering why I didn’t have tears on the day that you left ,
which is something I never short of
May be I never knew how it would be ,not having you around.

I sometimes close my eyes,
I see you and talk to you.
Sometimes I would ring to your number.
Though  I get a blank response
I would keep ringing.
And do you know ..
I keep looking at the Door.
And I think you are gonna come home tonight.

No comments: